Proton Wira 1.3 & 1.5 Heavy Duty Shock Absorber FRONT by NAM (Profender)
Nam Shock Absorbers are proudly owned by Profender Premium Suspension, which established in 1976 in the land of smiles, Thailand. They specialize in shocks for pick-ups and commercial vehicles. They have 3 decades of experiences in R&D in off-road trucks shocks due to Thailand ranked as the second country in the world with the most pick ups and SUVs. Now they had ventured into road cars’ suspensions to cater to local needs.
Nam Shock Absorbers are proudly owned by Profender Premium Suspension, which established in 1976 in the land of smiles, Thailand. The shocks are designed based on factory specifications, with enhanced durability and performance. Body constructed from high density metal and powder coated with beautiful white paint. Noiseless driving due to its heavy duty rubber bushing and go to more places.
Benefits of Nam Gas Shock Absorber:
- Improved Handling & Control by reducing areation
- Reduce excessive vibrations
- Wider range of control – go more places
- Reduce fade of absorbers, maintain optimum performance at all time
- Noiseless driving
- Comfort and performance in single package
- Last longer than OEM shocks due to its heavy duty construction
Model Number: Front Left 633147, Front Right, Front Left 633148
Package: 2 Pieces of Shock Absorbers (Front Left and Right)
Fits: Proton Wira 1.3 & 1.5